Family Based Immigration

Visa I-130 | Family Based Immigration

A large part of the American Dream is sharing it with our family. We love helping US Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents to bring their families to the United States.

This process of family based immigration has become much harder under the Trump administration but we have a 100% acceptance rate with our family petitions over the last 5 years.

We leverage technology to speed up the process while offering affordable prices. We give honest answers on how long things will take. Doing it yourself or using a non-lawyer to complete these applications is too risky in the current environment.

Let us help you bring your family to the United States or help your family member that is already in the United States and now has an opportunity to change their status.


You are eligible to obtain permanent residence (green card) through family members if you are any of the following:

Direct Family of an American Citizen:

Includes spouse, children that are unmarried and under 21 years old, as well as parents of the citizen. The current citizen must be over 21 years old.

Indirect Family of an American Citizen (Preferential Category):

Includes unmarried children over 21 years old, children that are married of any age and siblings. The current citizen must be over 21 years old.

Family of an American Citizen:

Includes spouse and children that are single of the citizen that is petitioning.

601(a) Application

601(a) Program is a new program of family based immigration that allows for the seeking of pardons for illegal entry into the US will begin to accept applications on the 29th of August, 2016. The three main points of this new program are the following:

Family of citizens and permanent residents may ask for a pardon for their entering into the US without permission.

The 601(a) program offers the advantage of being able to wait within US borders for the consular interview in their country of origin.

Proof of extreme difficulties for citizen or resident that is petitioning is still necessary.


Immigration Appeals

If You Lost Your Immigration Trial And Are Ready To Appeal To The Board Of Immigration Appeals, We Will Help You Overturn Your Case.

Citizenship Request

For Green Card Holders Who Seek To Apply, We Will Walk With You Throughout The Entire Citizenship Request Process.

U-Visa and VAWA

Immigrants Can Be Victims Of Physical Or Mental Abuse. We Can Help You Apply For U-Visa And VAWA.

Frequently asked questions:

US citizens and lawful permanent residents (green card holders) who have a qualifying relationship with their family member, such as a spouse, parent, child, or sibling, may sponsor them for immigration using the I-130 form.

The processing time for family-based immigration can vary widely depending on the specific circumstances of the case, including the relationship between the sponsor and the family member, the country of origin of the family member, and any potential issues with the application. Processing times can range from several months to several years.

When submitting an I-130 petition for family-based immigration, the petitioner must provide documentation to prove their relationship with the family member they are sponsoring, as well as evidence of their own immigration status and financial ability to support the family member. This may include birth certificates, marriage certificates, and tax returns, among other documents. The family member seeking immigration may also need to provide additional documentation, such as a police clearance certificate and a medical examination.