Visas / Status

Visas/Status :Renewal of Documents, Representation in Interviews

We are up-to-date on visa news. Renewal of Employment authorization documents.

Every process within the immigration system is time-sensitive. Filing the right papers with the right documentation might seem easy, but being up-to-date with every regulation can be a nightmare.

If by status you are still eligible for employment authorization but your Employment Authorization Document (EAD) will be expiring or has expired, you should file for a renewal EAD by submitting a new Form I-765 and filing fee, unless a fee waiver is requested and approved. Generally, you should not file for a renewal EAD more than 180 days before your original EAD expires.

U.S. employers must check to make sure all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are allowed to work in the United States. Having an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is one way to prove that you are allowed to work in the United States for a specific time period.

Other services